HOW TO BUY GUNS ONLINE: SHOP FROM THOUSANDS OF FIREARMS
Here’s where you can get your next firearm. We’ll mail it to your local Gun Trading store for free.
Gun Trading Online has made buying for firearms easier by providing a large selection of guns for sale online. While only applies to new firearms, the process of how to guns online is straightforward. Choose the firearm you desire, and Gun Trading Online will ship it to your local gun store for you to pick up. After all necessary government criteria, including background checks, are met, possession is only transferred in person. Before seeking to obtain a firearm, make sure you are aware of all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Gun Trading Online is the place to go whether you’re looking for a new handgun, shotgun, or rifle. Buy guns online is hassle free.
How to buy guns online – Shop all Firearms
How to buy guns online, Gun Trading Online offers the most up-to-date firearm models for all types of hunters and shooters. Gun Trading Online features a gun for every situation, whether you’re shooting pistols, centerfire rifles, rimfire rifles, or shotguns. SIG Sauer, Browning, CZ-USA, Beretta, Smith & Wesson, Benelli, Ruger, and many other well-known handgun brands are available at Gun Trading Online. Check out the new firearms that are available for purchase online and have them delivered to your local Gun Trading Online store. This answers the question, where to buy guns online, knowing all these reduces the stress on how to buy guns online.
How to buy guns online | How to Order
- Browse our selection and select “Add to Cart” when you’ve found the item(s) you want.
- Please enter the zip code for your home state. Only things that are legal to buy in your state of residence can be added to your cart.
- Select the Gun Trading Online location where you want to pick up your item (s).
- The availability of a pickup location is contingent on whether or not the things you order are permitted to be sold by Gun Trading Online in that location.
- Review and accept our Online Firearm Ordering Agreement before proceeding.
- Finish the checkout procedure. You may be charged an extra background check fee or a weapons tax by your local jurisdiction, which you must pay at the time of collection.
- Firearms are normally delivered in 5 to 8 business days to the Gun Trading Online store (15 – 18 business days for Alaska). The rest of your order will be shipped to the same location as your firearm. When your things arrive at the location you specified, you’ll get an email notification.
- Residents of California, Rhode Island, and Washington, D.C. should contact their local Cabela’s store for more information about ordering firearms.
Fees or Taxes, Shipping, and Returns
- Additional fees or taxes imposed by state and local jurisdictions must be paid when you pick up your firearm (for example, background-check fees or local taxes).
- Handguns must be delivered to a local gun dealer in the state where you live.
- Long firearms must be delivered to a Gun Trading Shop in a state where they are legal to sell. Long firearms can only be purchased if they are legal in your state of residency.
- Please check the pistol when you receive it at the local gun dealer before approving the transfer.
- Once you complete the applicable government transfer process and accept firearm possession, the firearm cannot be returned to our store Gun Trading Online. We do not accept returns of any firearms.
Restrictions to Consider
- Orders containing guns must be placed by the firearm’s intended receiver (s).
- Buyers of handguns must be at least 21 years old.
- Long gun purchasers must be at least 18 years old.
- The government regulates the transfer and usage of firearms. It is ultimately your obligation to ensure that you comply with all laws governing the acquisition of firearms and ammunition.
- In some jurisdictions, we are unable to sell specific things.
- Only fully equipped firearms are sold. We don’t change the manufacturer’s configuration in any manner.
During Collection of your firearm
- Bring your government-issued photo ID to verify your order, identity, age, and current residency address.
- You will be requested to fill out ATF Form 4473, Firearms Transaction Record, with your current dwelling address at the time of pickup. You must bring another government-issued document with you for address verification if the address on your government-issued picture identification does not match your actual dwelling address. A vehicle registration, a vehicle title, a hunting license, or a voter identification card are examples of other government documents.
- It’s possible that your state or local jurisdiction need a specific license or permit. If this is the case, you must first obtain the proper certification before taking ownership of the firearm. If you have any questions, please consult your applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Also visit how to buy a gun in Ohio if you are from Ohio.